Saturday, March 19, 2011

Snooze or Snooze?


You can see which Snooze I chose bright and early this morning!
I have been wanting to try Snooze ever since I heard of it but I'm not exactly a morning person and the place is notorious for having a long wait every morning.  Ryan surprised me by taking me this morning but I had to get up at the crack of dawn so we could beat the crowd.  It was a good thing we got there at 7 because by 7:45 there was already a wait!  It was so delicious and definitely worth getting up early on a weekend.  My pancake flight consisted of a red velvet, pineapple upside-down, and sweet potato pancake and it was so yummy!  It definitely helped me start my day off on the right foot.  See how happy I am so early in the morning?

Ryan was pretty happy too until I accidentally ruined that for him.  I decided it would be a good idea to bounce a bouncy egg I saw in a store and unfortunately it bounced directly into him...in a sensitive area.  (Yes, I realize it was a little evil of me to take a picture of him in his pain).


On a a different note, you can see we've both been decked out in our K-State apparel all day.  Go Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment