Liebster Blog Award - 5 Random Facts About Me
- At any given time I could be carrying 5-15 lip glosses in my purse. I know I only have one set of lips but a girl's got to be prepared!
- I have been pulled over by a cop on foot...TWICE! The first time I actually was committing an offense (left turn during the two hours of the day you couldn't turn left at that spot in downtown KC) but I maintain to this day my innocence on the second citation.
- I was born with Ronald McDonald red hair. The color has since become less intense and is more of an auburn.
- I love, love, love to read. I always have a giant stack of magazines and books on my bedside table.
- I love trying new things whether it be food, activities, experiences.
- Favorite Colors: Red, Bright Purple, Navy Blue
- Favorite Animal: Dog...I do have three of them. I really love horses too but I have no place to have one.
- Favorite Number: 7? I don't know. Maybe that just pops into my head because of Seinfeld.
- Favority Non-Alcoholic Beverage: Right now I'm a bit obsessed with skinny caramel macchiatos and skinny cinnamon dolce lattes from Starbucks. I used to drink boatloads of Diet Dr Pepper but I gave up soda almost a year ago and didn't drink much other than water and hot tea until lately.
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. Not that I'm super savvy at Facebook but I don't even have a Twitter account.
- My Passion: Learninng. I am always trying to learn something new about everything. If I could just go to school all the time for all kinds of different things that would be awesome.
- Favorite Pattern: I don't have a lot of patterns in my closet as most everything is a solid color but what I do have is usually very geometric and bright.
- Prefer Giving or Getting Presents: I get really excited to give presents. Sometimes I can barely contain myself and sometimes I give them for no reason at all.
- Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday!!! It's usually an all fun play day!
- Favorite Flower: Oh that's hard because there are so many beautiful ones but I tend to have fresh lilies at the house a lot.
Next post I'll recap last week/weekend.