Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Liebster Blog Award and Sunshine Award

Recently, I received two blogging awards from Julie at A Beautiful Day.  Julie is a crafty lady who I met through Ryan as they were colleagues at his last job.  Even though we've never met in person we hit it off immediately and have emailed and followed each others blogs ever since.  The Liebster Blog Award specifically is all about helping create traffic for blogs with 200 or less followers so get on over the Julie's blog and check it out!  As a part of these awards I am supposed to nominate other blogs; however, I only read four:  Julie's, a private one, a one for friends and family, and one that I think has quit blogging...so, instead I will just answer the questions/give facts about myself as requested.

Liebster Blog Award - 5 Random Facts About Me
  1. At any given time I could be carrying 5-15 lip glosses in my purse.  I know I only have one set of lips but a girl's got to be prepared!
  2. I have been pulled over by a cop on foot...TWICE!  The first time I actually was committing an offense (left turn during the two hours of the day you couldn't turn left at that spot in downtown KC) but I maintain to this day my innocence on the second citation. 
  3. I was born with Ronald McDonald red hair.  The color has since become less intense and is more of an auburn.
  4. I love, love, love to read.  I always have a giant stack of magazines and books on my bedside table.
  5. I love trying new things whether it be food, activities, experiences.
Sunshine Award - Q&A

  1. Favorite Colors:  Red, Bright Purple, Navy Blue
  2. Favorite Animal:  Dog...I do have three of them.  I really love horses too but I have no place to have one.
  3. Favorite Number:  7?  I don't know.  Maybe that just pops into my head because of Seinfeld.
  4. Favority Non-Alcoholic Beverage:  Right now I'm a bit obsessed with skinny caramel macchiatos and skinny cinnamon dolce lattes from Starbucks.  I used to drink boatloads of Diet Dr Pepper but I gave up soda almost a year ago and didn't drink much other than water and hot tea until lately.
  5. Prefer Facebook or Twitter:  Facebook.  Not that I'm super savvy at Facebook but I don't even have a Twitter account.
  6. My Passion:  Learninng.  I am always trying to learn something new about everything.  If I could just go to school all the time for all kinds of different things that would be awesome.
  7. Favorite Pattern:  I don't have a lot of patterns in my closet as most everything is a solid color but what I do have is usually very geometric and bright.
  8. Prefer Giving or Getting Presents:  I get really excited to give presents.  Sometimes I can barely contain myself and sometimes I give them for no reason at all.
  9. Favorite Day of the Week:  Saturday!!!  It's usually an all fun play day!
  10. Favorite Flower:  Oh that's hard because there are so many beautiful ones but I tend to have fresh lilies at the house a lot.
So, there you have it - some random facts about me.

Next post I'll recap last week/weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I am obviously behind on my blog reading as I am just seeing this, but thanks so much for participating and sharing some fun stuff about yourself! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete