Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hope Totes

Ryan and I realize how extremely fortunate we are on so many levels so we both find it important to give back in various ways.  Recently, I received an email at work about Hope Totes which is a program organized by the Denver Rescue Mission.  The purpose of Hope Totes is to provide needy people with toiletries that they may go without or struggle to afford.  I can't imagine what it would be like to go without these everyday items that I often take for granted so I definitely wanted to participate.  I grabbed two of the "Hope Totes" and Ryan and I set about filling them as you can see below. 



2 comments:

  1. We love this blog. Dad especially loves his pic o the KU cone head. Love you guys.....Mon & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my little China....she looks so sweet in her sweater.

    ReplyDelete