Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pics from Jaime

Ryan's sister sent a bunch of pictures from our family camping vacation in July and I just had to share some of them.

T-Rex (not sure if this is before or after the breakdown):
I believe this was the family camping out in the parking lot while T-Rex was being looked at:
Moose!

Pictures of us with moose in the background:


I could not figure out this puzzle!

Angry Birds:

Fishing:

JCPenney pose on horseback:

It was so much fun going through these pics and remembering the good times!  Where did the summer go?  Thanks Jaime for sending these!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel - I guess I should introduce myself. I am Julie Fiorito. your husband's crazy coworker from Texas. "Batman" makes Pavestone a better place to work....if only we had more like him this company would really be going places! :)

    I totally feel for you on the soft drink thing. I am addicted to Diet Coke - considerably worse for you than regular. I gave it up the first week of April and did great until my father got sick in August...since then I have been seriously struggling, but am determined to kick it yet again. Good luck and I look forward to reading about you and Ryan's adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only I could comment under the wrong post....I am sure that I will hear about this....lol. These are great pictures and it looked like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete