Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Old Towne Arvada

I had an appointment this morning near Old Towne Arvada so I took full advantage and made my way to a couple of great spots.  I got to meet Ryan at La Dolce Vita which is a super cute coffee shop that we frequented on Sundays when he was still in school as it was a nice break for him to study somewhere besides our home office and it was nice for me to do a little reading.  This morning, we both set up shop and did some work while drinking delicious coffee. 

Then I got to meet Amy and Lily at Yak & Yeti, which is a yummy Indian food restaurant.  This was Lily's first lunch date and she was such a trooper!  I'd say it was a success for her first girl's outing!  It was great to see Lily again and to catch up with Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment