Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Grill

We've been needing a new grill for quite awhile considering we've had our old one for probably almost 10 years and it's been through two hail storms in two different states.  Recently Ryan found a grill at Home Depot that he was really interested in as it has inserts for a pizza stone, veggie tray, and all kinds of other cool extras that he'd have to tell you about.  This is what I came home to last night:



He successfully assembled it (grudgingly glancing at the directions every now and then as I was watching) and we decided we wanted to try out the pizza stone. 

The pizzas we made were delicious and it was actually really easy.  We used pre-made crust to save on time but we definitely want to try it with homemade dough sometime.  The three kinds we made were: 1) pepperoni, tomato, onion, and jalapeno with red sauce, 2) mushroom and onion with white sauce, and 3) margherita (didn't get a picture of this one). 


I'm so excited that it's finally grilling season and I can't wait to use this grill the rest of the summer!

Another thing I came home to last night was this:
My brother Mark sent us this seasoning that is made in Manhattan, KS.  I don't know if tastes any good or not but it sure is fun to say it's name.  Maybe we'll try it with something on the new grill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment