Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!  I had a wonderful Christmas in Kansas with family and friends, which is part of the reason I'm so tardy in posting.  Before we left Denver we received this amazing package from our friend Julie.  She crafted the entire gift wrapping, including the card and envelope and it was so gorgeous!  Such a talented lady and I felt so lucky to receive something that she made.  If anyone is interested in her custom crafting services, check out her business "Pictures and Pens" on her blog:  "A Beautiful Day".
We left town the Friday before Christmas Eve with the entire fur family and headed to Kansas.  Thankfully, it had stopped snowing on Thursday and the roads were cleared well by the time we departed.  The drive actually went very quickly considering Kansas raised the speed limit on I-70 to 75 mph. 

We showed up just in time for chili and the annual viewing of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.  This year we got to watch it at Ryan's sister's house in the movie room, which was such a treat.  Rob even made us all popcorn.  Much better than going to an actual theater!  I was terrible at taking pictures for about the first 24 hours we were in town so I don't have a single one of movie night.

The next day was Christmas Eve and we spent the day with Ryan's parents, grandparents, and niece and nephew (and 6 dogs).



As always, Mojo was so excited to see Kylar and Ashlynn, even though Ashlynn tried to ride him.






Later that evening we went to Christmas Eve service with the entire family.  Miss Ashlynn even let me braid her hair.
I will write about the rest of the evening later as I have a bunch of pictures of that because I finally got with it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet shout out! Now I really have to get moving to get that page on the new blog complete in case anyone decides to drop by. So glad that you guys had a great Christmas...can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete