Monday, August 8, 2011

The Church Lady

I was atrocious at taking pictures over the weekend but I do have some pictures of The Church Lady.  Why do I call the Mustang The Church Lady  Well, mainly because when a neighbor asked Ryan what he was going to do with a '65 Mustang he replied that he was going to drive it to church.   I thought that was a pretty hilarious response and we actually did drive it to church yesterday! 

Here Ryan is working on the locks as they didn't originally lock. 

And here we are at The DO!  I'm really starting to enjoy our Sunday cruises in The Church Lady.  :)

Other than that we had a pretty low key weekend.  We watched Parts I and II of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I thought they were both awesome.  We went to a barbeque with some of Ryan's old fraternity brothers that are also living in the Denver area.  Also, had dim sum with some church members after church.  It was really nice to have a weekend at home to rest and relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment