Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nuggets

My awesome boss gave me four tickets to the Nuggets game tonight so Ryan and I and Dion and Amy went to watch the team take on the Memphis Grizzlies.  It was the first game after the Carmelo Anthony trade and because the trade was just finalized today the team was minus four players on the bench.  Even without them they beat the Grizzlies 120-107!  In the middle of the game a few of the new players arrived at the Pepsi Center and were briefly introduced. 




Oh hey, there's me eating a giant hot dog covered in toppings!  I love hot dogs!  At least this time no one said "Good luck eating that honey!" like has happened to me before. 



Some time after I finished my hot dog but before the game was over, the man behind me spilled beer down my pants!  And it wasn't like he dumped it all over me or splashed my shirt and jeans..no, it's almost like he was aiming directly down my pants! I jumped up so fast and told him I usually like to pour drinks down my throat not my pants!  At least everyone got a good laugh out of it.

What a great night!  Next time we see Dion and Amy might be when we go to visit them after the arrival of their baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment