Some of the things going on right now that I hope to never forget:
- Those tiny little feet. Oh my gosh I could just eat those little things up they are so cute.
- He makes these cute little sighs when he breathes out while deep sleeping.
- Sometimes when he's sleeping and not completely swaddled he wakes himself up with snorts or wild arm movements. Hilarious!
- Even though he's a pretty quiet baby his arms and legs are wild - just like when he was in my belly!
- Whenever we swaddle him he tries to escape and grunts and groans in his efforts to get his arms free. He's definitely a determined little guy.
- He makes me smile every single day with all the cute little things he does. Even just watching him squirm around on his play mat and bat at all the mobiles is adorable.