Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Few More Firsts

Copeland had a busy week.  We went out for pho (now that I like Asian food again):
We went to my office and met my colleagues and then went to lunch with them:

We had a professional photo session where he pooped down the front of my shirt, pants, and boots.  A year ago I would have never imagined I would type a sentence like the previous one.  This is him sleeping off the difficult task of modeling:
We went to church for the first time and everyone was so excited to see a baby.  The pastor even mentioned him twice while she was addressing the congregation.

And here's just a random picture of me (and my hair and the sun) with Copeland:


1 comment:

  1. He is growing so fast...and changing so much....more handsome every time you post if that is even possible!!!! His daddy is looking a little tired! : )

    ReplyDelete