Sunday, May 15, 2011

Movie Mania

I always try to be the best I can be at whatever I set my mind to...and this weekend I chose to be a world class slug.  The weather was rainy and cool, which we don't get a lot here, and it just felt right to spend lots of time eating, reading, and watching movies.

We had a delicious taco and margarita night on Friday night, along with watching two movies:  Inside Man and When in Rome.

Someone used our inattention as an opportunity to wreak havoc on Blue Man ("Who Me?"):
I also finished one Anne Rice book, Pandora, and started another one, Blackwood Farm.  Both are so, so good just like the rest of the Anne Rice books I've read.  Ryan also took me to see Water for Elephants after church and breakfast at Gunther Toody's

The movie was wonderful and I went in with high expectations as Ryan and I both read the book a few years back and both absolutely loved it.  If anyone hasn't read or seen it you should!  We watched more movies this weekend than we usually do in one month and it was lovely.  Sometimes there's nothing better than taking a weekend to relax and recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment