Monday, October 24, 2011

Go Cats!

This weekend we got to watch a great KSU victory over KU!  It's been so exciting to see the Cats do so well after several recent years of not doing so well.
Cheering must have really worn Ryan and China out.
Peanut and Mojo were content hovering by me while I made pumpkin cupcakes.  They know I'm not the neatest in the kitchen and will likely spill some yummy morsels.


That evening we went to Amy and Dion's for a delicious dinner.  Amy is pretty much Martha Stewart.  Homemade chicken pot pie...mmmmmm.

Later we had a fire because the weather was perfect for it.  I'm not sure Dion made it big enough though...
Ryan and all his friends (Lily was asleep already or she would have been in the picture too):

Me and all mine:
Someone felt sorry for me:


On Sunday I got to meet my good friend Dana for lunch.  We hadn't seen each other for WAY too long and we chatted and had a grand old time for several hours.  When I got home Ryan said he'd never known anyone to take a 5 hour lunch.  :)  I apparently was such a chatty Kathy I didn't even remember to take a picture of us!  Oh well.  That just means we have to get together again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment