- has SIX teeth! (exciting but also slightly scary for a still breastfeeding mother)
- Can walk with a toy walker!
- has pretty much grown out of all 9 month clothes.
- crossed the finish line of his first half marathon. Daddy pushed him the whole way and they both still beat me.
- Loves to play with his alphabet train.
- Continues to be the loudest/most talkative kid I have ever known and continues to get reports from school about his "ahem" vocalizations.
- Seems to know how to say a few words (dada, mama, and uh oh) and definitely seems to understand us, even though he still thinks "no" is just something to laugh at.
- is fairly uninterested in drinking milk. He eats his solids like a champ and loves to chew on crackers. I think it might be pretty easy to wean him. (crossing my fingers)
We can't believe that Copeland is almost a year old!!! We were just recalling how this time last year we were at our baby shower and a few short weeks later we got to meet Copeland! We feel so blessed and love that little guy more than words could ever express.