- Has two teeth!
- Crawls and pulls up to standing. You can hear him crawling from across the house because he slaps his hands down so hard.
- Smacks everything. Floor (see above), cabinets, dogs, parents, etc. We are working on the concept of "gentle".
- Licks EVERYTHING. Shoes, appliances, parents, dogs, socks, toys, etc. And I mean very enthusiastic, slobbery licks. Nothing like being surprise attacked with a juicy lick to the ankle.
- Continues to talk loudly and excitedly. Much to Ryan's dismay, we don't believe he has a future in ninja-ing.
- Eats pretty much everything we give him. Ryan purees all of his food from fresh produce and our home cooked meals.
- Very interested in what we're doing. If we're looking at something, he wants to look at it. If we move from one room to another, he follows.
- Thinks everything is funny. He loves the sound from smacking (see above), thinks being scared is super hilarious, thinks "no" is a riot, finds the water hose to be super entertaining, and so on and so forth.
- His favorite toy is the dishwasher. The fireplace is probably a distant second, with shoes, dirty socks, and the bathroom scale rounding out the top 5. We like to make sure he plays with safe and age appropriate toys in our household.
- 18 lbs 3 oz. Still wears 9 month clothes but not for long! Some of his pants are starting to resemble capris.
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
This month Copeland: