Friday, February 21, 2014

Not So Super

1.  The Super Bowl.  Not just because the Broncos lost, but also because it was really just a disappointing game.  Even Copeland was disgusted.  See:
2.  My cookie decorating.  I try.  I really do.  What I lack in ability I make up for in enthusiasm.  At least they tasted yummy.
3.  Our furnace going out in early February on one of the coldest nights of the winter.  Brrrrrr!  BUT, like what happened when we got a new water heater, when we got a new furnace I noticed how much better the new one was!  The house seems to stay warmer even in the remote corners that never used to seem to get heat.  The installers brought us this cute tin as a thank you.
Cake Bubbles - Yum!  Yes I did eat one before I remembered to get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment