Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I realize I'm over a week behind but better late than never!  Ryan and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving vacation.  Ryan took the whole week off so Copeland and I were so spoiled to get so much time with him.  We decided to start the holiday week off at the condo.  There was a fresh dusting of snow so Ryan was able to get in some skiing and I got to sip coffee and cuddle with Copeland in the cozy condo with a view of the beautiful, snowy mountains - my idea of a perfect day.  We also played games, went on walks, went out to eat, and went out for coffee.  It was such a wonderful time.  And even though Copeland was happy 99.9% of the time, I have to include the following picture because I think it's hilarious and he looks so darn cute with his scrunch face - even if it is somewhat of an awkward family photo.
Then, the day before Thanksgiving we had some special visitors arrive to see us Copeland:  Grammies and Grampies!  We ate way too much, visited, went on walks, decorated for Christmas, had an early Christmas celebration, and ate way too much.  Did I mention we ate way too much?



No comments:

Post a Comment