Tuesday, May 8, 2012

To Give or To Get?

I know I wrote in my Liebster post that I prefer giving presents to getting them but I may have to eat my words because I was mighty excited when I received a giant package at work that contained this:

How did Ryan know the exact brand and style of purse that I have been drooling over for the past several months???  Even though I'm completely obsessed with my new gorgeous purse, the real prize was how special it made me feel to know that he was thinking about me and he cared enough to put so much thought into picking out the perfect surprise.

Oh, and my office looked like a disaster area before I picked it up a bit to take photos.  I went at that package like a 5 year old at Christmas. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet and romantic! I feel like unexpected gifts that are perfect for you are one of the most fun things, whether they are big or small. And I love the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you....he is definitely a keeper!!!!

    ReplyDelete