Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Highlights

Following are some of the highlights from this past weekend and week.

Ryan brought a Dutch Oven back from Montana.  Why Montana?  "Because it was cheaper there."  I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that Ryan just wanted to go to Cabela's while he was there...  Regardless, I'm excited to use it while camping!
All the dogs were due for their kennel cough nasal spray so we took a trip to the vet's office.  China did a solid job of begging for enough treats that other pet owners were feeding treats to all three of our fur babies.


We got stuck inside of Kohl's during a massive storm.  I demonstrated that I'm still terrible at self portraits with the iPhone.

I found the most awesome teddy bear at CostCo but Ryan didn't seem to think it was as great as I did.
We got to eat at Blue Sky Cafe & Juice Bar and Udi's.

We also picked up a ton of firewood from a colleague who lives in a heavily forested area.  He loses a few trees a year to pine beetle kill so he chops up the wood to give away.  He was kind enough to let us take some and his wife even made us a boatload of yummy cookies to take home with us!  I told him we might be out weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment