Copeland is 6 months old! I can't believe that he used to be like this:
Where is the time going??? Here are some of his new accomplishments:
- Sticks his tongue on everything and licks. So strange. Also sucks on everything.
- Has great control over his hands. He can pass things back and forth between his hands well and can pretty much grab whatever he wants on his first try. He also loves to shake and pound his toys.
- New rather loud squeals. Not sure what those are about.
- Eating solids. Rice cereal, bananas, and apples were a go. Sweet potatoes...the jury is still out.
- Grabs at anything on the table in front of him.
- Is growing out of 6 month clothes.
- Has taken his first flight and out of state trip.
- Scoots just a little bit.
- He is 80th percentile in length and head circumference and 25th percentile in weight. We have a string bean!
Copeland is such a joy in our lives and we are having so much fun!