Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wiiiiiiiii!

Well October was a whirlwind so I'm going to try to play a little catch up.

During the first week of October I came home one night to a package I wasn't expecting (my favorite!) but I thought it was probably something Ryan had ordered.  He wasn't sure what it was either so we opened it and it was a present from my favorite mother-in-law - a Wii!!!!  She sent a couple games too so we have been having so much fun playing.  One night I got so into the tennis match I completely wiped out and ended up on my back on the floor.  Thankfully Ryan wasn't quick enough to get a picture.  I have the bestest mother-in-law ever.  :)
Also that first week of October was our 10th anniversary!  I can't believe we've been married for TEN years (and we've known each other for 13)!  I don't think I'm old enough to have been married for that long.  Hehehe.   

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having so much fun with the Wii and congratulations on ten years of marriage....that is quite an accomplishment these days! So glad to se a post!

    ReplyDelete