Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A list

Since I last wrote there have been a variety of happenings:

1.  We went to Kansas the weekend before Easter.  We got to spend time with family and finally got to meet Luke and Leslie's baby girl Claire (although I have no pictures).



2.  The Friday before Easter we went to Spellbound Art and painted "My Old Truck".  Ryan thinks I should stick to my day job.  He couldn't stop giggling at my "truck" painting.  Hmpf.  The next morning Ryan cooked at the annual Easter breakfast at church and I supported the cause by eating.  Then that night we had Scott and Sue over for some chicken pot pie and games.  On Easter we enjoyed our church service and a yummy salmon dinner.



3.  I got to go to the Rockies home opener.  It was a perfect day for it.
4.  While the weather was beautiful we were able to enjoy a nice picnic in the park with our fur family.  Surprisingly the park wasn't busy at all so we were able to play with everyone off leash.  


5.  Ryan installed cabinets and a hanging rod in the laundry room for me.  Before I just had a single shelf.  I don't have pictures yet but I LOVE it.  It is so much prettier to store supplies in the cabinets than on an open shelf and it is convenient to be able to hang clothes to dry in the same room as they're being washed.

6.  Ryan made me homemade strawberry lemonade.  MMMMMMMM.
7.  Now it looks like this outside:
What happened to spring?

1 comment:

  1. Lots going on in your neck of the woods. We have been hitting the 90's here so I am all for a little snow. And just my opinion, but I your truck looks great!

    ReplyDelete